Visitors can enjoy all that Tashkent has to offer including the monuments, museums, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, art, and riverfront.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Tashkent
- The closest major airport is in Tashkent (TAS-Tashkent Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tashkent
Cultural venues in the city include Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan, Navoi Opera Theater, and History Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Amir Timur Monument, Kukeldash Madrassa, and Telyashayakh Mosque. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pakhtakor Markaziy Stadium and Tashkent Oliy Majils.
In Tashkent, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Tashkent - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Ichan Qala - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Lotte City Hotel Tashkent Palace - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Tashkent
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Tashkent gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F