Visitors can enjoy all that Taveta has to offer including its parks. In Taveta, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taveta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tsavo National Park. Additionally, you'll find Kinukamori Falls in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Taveta, you can choose from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- Voyager Ziwani Tented Camp is located within 5 mi (8 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star lodge in Taveta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Market View Hotel Taveta is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Taveta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Taveta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Taveta each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and September with an average of 58°F