Visitors to Tekoa are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Israel Museum, Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem, and Western Wall. There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tekoa
Israel Museum, Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem, and Western Wall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Knesset and Temple Mount.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tekoa, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Grand Park Hotel Bethlehem is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bethlehem can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bethlehem Hotel is located within 4.7 mi (7.6 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Bethlehem features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- AL Salam Hotel is 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Bethlehem can enjoy access to 10 restaurants and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Dome of the Rock, 9.3 mi/15 km from the heart of the city, and Yad Vashem, which is 9.4 mi/15.1 km away.
Dressing for Tekoa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tekoa is 19.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F