Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Templeglantine has to offer. There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Shannon (SNN), 23 mi (37 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Templeglantine
Places to visit in the larger region include Irish Palatine Heritage Centre, Listowel Golf Club, and Childers Park. In the area, you'll also find Garden of Europe and Seanchai - Kerry Literary and Cultural Centre.
As you start planning for your getaway to Templeglantine, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 23 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge is 14 mi (22.6 km) from central Templeglantine. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ballingarry can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Orchard is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the center of Templeglantine. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Newcastle West features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Hillcrest Country Home is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Templeglantine. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Adare can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for Templeglantine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Templeglantine gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F