Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2020
Visitors to Temuco are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, university setting, and local tours.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Temuco
- The closest major airport is in Temuco (ZCO-Maquehue), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Temuco
The city's cultural venues include Regional Museum of Araucania and Pablo Neruda National Railway Museum. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Temuco Shopping Mall, Temuco Municipal Market, and Feria Pinto Market. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Temuco Catholic University is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Temuco. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Temuco - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- Hotel Dreams Araucania - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Diego de Almagro Temuco - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Temuco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Temuco gets about 46.06 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F