Those traveling to Tence are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 117 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Le Puy-en-Velay (LPY-Loudes), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 29 mi (46.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tence
Places to visit in the larger region include Golf du Chambon sur Lignon, Plateau Vivarais-Lignon, and Church and Town Hall of Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid. Additionally, you'll find Church of St. Martin and Cinema Le Maubourg in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tence, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Logis Hôtel Restaurant de la Poste is located in central Tence. This 3-star hotel in Tence features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ibis Styles Le Puy-en-Velay is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Tence. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Le Puy-en-Velay can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis budget Le Puy en Velay is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from central Tence. This 2-star hotel in Le Puy-en-Velay features free WiFi, parking, and a free manager's reception.
Dressing for Tence
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Tence each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F