Think of yourself walking through the city center during your next vacation, noticing the monuments or the beautiful environment all around you. Still, Jean Monnet University is one feature you've been especially counting on. Right now is the time to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Nearby Jean Monnet University
Hotels near Jean Monnet University
Looking for places to stay near Jean Monnet University?
It can be found in Saint-Etienne, about 30 miles from Lyon. If you're eager to get away from the city, this could be the place for you.
You'll find 4 hotel options to select from if you'd like to be in the area. The Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe and Hotel Astoria are within 2 miles of Jean Monnet University.
If you are traveling frugally, you'll find a couple of satisfactory accommodation options not too far away. Don't look further than the Hôtel du Golf or the Hotel Du Midi for comfort at a reasonable price.
If all you want to do is sit back and relax in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to think about booking a room at one of the high-end hotels. The Terminus du Forez Saint Etienne Centre and the City Lofthotel Saint Etienne are distinguished options that offer brilliant service and comfort.
After a day of touring, refuel your appetite at Hotel Mercure Saint Etienne Parc de l'Europe (Rue de Wuppertal, Saint-Étienne). You'll be delighted to know that this dining establishment is nearby. Grab some beer at Le Temps d'un Délice (31 Boulevard de la Palle, Saint-Étienne) to cap off the night.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Shop to your heart's content at Centre Two, a prime destination to fill your suitcase with shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- If you're a connoisseur of art, your vacation will not be complete without time spent at Museum of Modern Art.
- Musee d'Art et d'Industrie contains engaging exhibits on the events that made this area what it is today.
- Spend time at Musée d’Art Moderne and gaze at their comprehensive exhibits of impressive art.
- As your family explores, remember to visit and admire Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo, the most important cathedral in this area.
Our roster of places to stay in Saint-Etienne has everything you require, so you can be sure to have venues near Jean Monnet University you'll appreciate. Lots of guests stop by from all over the earth, so you won't be alone. Need help deciding? All the guidance and information you're looking for you'll find right here. You can rest easy when the time comes to make your booking, too: multiple travelers would suggest their Saint-Etienne hotel to an acquaintance.
- In search of rooms that are pleasant in addition to presentable and fresh? We have it right here.
- The staff at accommodation around Jean Monnet University provide great service as you might hope near such a stunning landmark.
- Discover that accommodation in Saint-Etienne will be ready to invite you into clean and neat rooms.
With Expedia's vast database of hotels near Jean Monnet University, your prized place awaits.
There are still more things to do in Saint-Etienne when you've checked Jean Monnet University off your schedule.
- Duck into a gallery to browse for mementos and eat a tempting supper of the local cuisine.
- Use some hours to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also see Saint-Etienne knows a few things about laying out the red carpet.
- Take a look at some fun near Saint-Etienne to really see each sight possible in this corner of the world.
Paying a visit to Saint-Etienne is always a good plan, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Jean Monnet University from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and greet some new selfies!