Visitors can enjoy all that Tenom has to offer including the rainforests and lakeside setting. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Lawas (LWY), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tenom
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sabah Agricultural Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Tenom, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options in the area.
- The Gem Hotel Beaufort is 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from central Tenom. This 3-star hotel in Beaufort features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Borneo Golf Resort is located 47.1 mi (75.8 km) from the heart of Tenom. This 3-star resort in Bongawan features 3 outdoor pools, a golf course, and 2 restaurants.
- Manis Manis Rooftop of Borneo Resort is 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the center of Tenom. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Keningau can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Tenom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 77°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Tenom gets about 2.28 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while October and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F