Visitors to Tepeyahualco are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tepeyahualco
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cantona Archaeological Site. Additionally, you'll find Cofre de Perote National Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Tepeyahualco, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- HOTEL CENTRAL TEZIUTLAN is 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the center of Tepeyahualco. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Teziutlan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- HOTEL ATZALAN is 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Tepeyahualco. This 2.5-star hotel in Atzalan features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- SUITES TEZIUTLAN is located 24.3 mi (39 km) from the heart of Tepeyahualco. This 3-star aparthotel in Teziutlan features free WiFi, free valet parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Tepeyahualco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 51.38 inches of rain falls on Tepeyahualco each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 43°F