This whimsical, playful and spacious 2 level, 2 bedroom duplex has been designed with family in mind. Set over 200sqm of living space and a 50sqm outdoor entertaining deck, the quirky styling and bright interiors of this home will excite & delight. A quiet yet central location just 10 min stroll to the beach or into Terrigal town centre for the cafe's, restaurants, shops & boutiques.
EV charging available on request.
Pets allowed. See below for details.
The Jungle Cubby offers multiple living and dining areas including bright breakfast table, formal dining for 6, under cover deck alfresco with outdoor kitchen and large lounge room with Netflix, Stan and free to air channels for movie nights in. The kitchen is HUGE and will delight the most discerning family chef. Featuring Meile oven, steam oven, food and plate warmer, dishwasher, microwave, gas cooktop, induction cook top and indoor bbq plate. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, luxury linen, towels and organic shampoo, conditioner and soap.
There is plenty of on street parking at the front of the Jungle Cubby to hop in the car and be in town within a minute. A walk to cafes, restaurants, shops or the beach is lovely most days and evenings, however Terrigal is know for its hilly topography so expect a few ups and downs. Like all treehouses, the Jungle Cubby is perched high above the canopy and as such requires access up through the garden's outdoor stairs. The reward, total privacy and a gorgeous leafy outlook.
Terrigal Beach is one of the best known beaches on the Central Coast and is located 800m or a 7 minute walk from Jungle Cubby. The cosmopolitan town center is home to fabulous restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes, shops and a mini supermarket. The patrolled beach offers safe swimming all year round and has a small ocean rock pool tucked into the cliff at the southern end. Also at the southern end of Terrigal Beach is Terrigal Haven, a protected boat harbour with boat ramp, fishing charters, scuba diving and snorkelling, picnic and barbecue facilities.
Other Things to Note:
The Jungle Cubby is an upper/lower duplex that is completely seperate, private and serene.
Above there is a one bedroom apartment called The PALM HOUSE which has a rear street access, its own parking and no common walls. There is a seperate studio apartment above the garage on the front of this property at street level, The RETRO ROOM, which is also an airbnb property. Once again there are no shared spaces or common areas..
* COAST HOSTING DOES NOT allow 3rd party booking on any properties without prior consent.
Guests MUST BE 25yrs and above. No Schoolies. No parents booking for kids.
* PETS. While we do welcome one SMALL dog, the area is NOT fenced, we do ask that
1. You let us know the breed and size of your pooch. A $63.00 pet fee per pet will be manually added after booking.
2. That you please keep them off the furniture and bedding.
3. Please do not leave them unattended in the property and respect the space by cleaning up after them.
4. Ensure 'Pet' is selected at time of booking.
* All COAST HOSTING homes are professionally deep cleaned and have the linen professionally laundered before each guest arrival. This ensures quality, consistency and the highest level of sanitisation *
* COAST HOSTING aims to provide a luxe, high tech experience for our guests. All of our homes have digital keyless entry, Alexa integration for music, digital speakers for surround sound, timed temperature automation for arrival, air quality, fire safety and sound monitors as well as CCTV at the entry door for added guest security and peace of mind.
* NOISE. The Jungle Cubby is a peaceful space so we require our guests to understand and adhere to the current noise guideline set out by AirBNB/Stays
There is a 'NO PARTY' Policy in place and enforcement will be swift, forfeiting remaining stay.
*DO NOT UNPLUG ANY TECH APPLIANCES...or introduce Xbox or Playstations.
*BREAKAGES. We understand that things happen however excessive damage will result in a claim. Please notify us of breakages.
* SMOKING is not permitted inside The Jungle Cubby.
* PARKING. We ask that you park your vehicles on our side of the road (and not in driveway) as our neighbours can be a little parking sensitive.
You can view this property and others plus see more about what we do on Insta @coasthosting