Find Hotels in Terrigal
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $93
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Terrigal, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its sporting events, spas, and cafés.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Terrigal
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 50 mi (80.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Terrigal
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Terrigal Lagoon, Terrigal Beach, and The Skillion. In the area, you'll also find Breakers Country Club and Erina Fair.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Terrigal. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tiarri Terrigal - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Terrigal Pacific Coastal Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers love its overall value and spacious, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Terrigal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Terrigal each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Terrigal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Terrigal, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Terrigal?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Terrigal?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Terrigal?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Terrigal?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Terrigal Lagoon?
What about the best place to stay close to Terrigal Blue Water Fishing Charters?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Terrigal?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Terrigal?
Recent reviews of Terrigal hotels
More trip options
- Terrigal Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Terrigal Airports
- Hotels near Popular Terrigal Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Terrigal
- More Hotel Options in Terrigal
- More Popular Hotels in New South Wales
- Other Hotels near Terrigal, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends