Travelers to Teuven will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Bonnefanten Museum, Basilica of Our Lady, and Natural History Museum.
- There are 602 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liege (LGG), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Teuven
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bonnefanten Museum, Basilica of Our Lady, and Natural History Museum. In the area, you'll also find St. Servaas Church and Market.
As you start planning your visit to Teuven, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 259 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Spacious House in a Farm, Located in the Bucolic Region of Voeren is located 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Teuven. This 4-star hotel in Maastricht features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Van der Valk Hotel Maastricht is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from central Teuven. This 4-star hotel in Maastricht features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Amrâth Grand Hotel de l'Empereur is 9.9 mi (16 km) from the center of Teuven. This 4-star hotel in Maastricht features free WiFi, parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Teuven
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Average annual rainfall for Teuven is 44.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 30°F