Top Hotels Near The Maritime Museum of Finland in Keskinen District
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to The Maritime Museum of Finland
Top Hotels Close to The Maritime Museum of Finland
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
The Maritime Museum of Finland Hotel Guide
A visit to The Maritime Museum of Finland is certain to be an interesting experience.
An outing at this place offers your group the opportunity to discover Helsinki, the national capital.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of The Maritime Museum of Finland, there are at least 10 possible accommodations to pick from. The Hilton Helsinki Strand and the Park Hotel Kapyla are just 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Cumulus City Hakaniemi Helsinki, is 2 miles away.
If you would rather not surrender a tonne of cash on accommodation, you will be happy to learn that there are several budget-friendly hotels relatively close by. You can't look past the Eurohostel or the Hostel Suomenlinna for a nice bed at a good price.
If luxury is your cup of tea, a drive of only a few minutes can take you to one of the area's ritzy hotels. Check out the amenities and latest offers at the Hotel Haven and the Hotel Kamp.
This area is busy with interesting things to see. Dumpster Coffee House is a notable local eatery not far from The Maritime Museum of Finland. Travelers in need of a heartier dining experience can chow down at Hampuris Helsinki Kalasatama, an establishment that's also not far away. Finally, pop into Pub Westminster and grab a round of cocktails.
Other Places to Visit near The Maritime Museum of FinlandAfter you've finished with The Maritime Museum of Finland, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- With nearly everything at hand in one central precinct, Iittala Outlet Arabia is a great place to fulfill your shopping desires.
- There's an abundance of rides to conquer and treats to taste at the popular local amusement park, Linnanmäki & Sea Life.
- Helsinki Street is great for photography connoisseurs and amateurs alike. Immerse yourself in the striking pieces and discover more about the objects, techniques and lenses the artist has used.
- Peaceful on the inside and easily spotted from a distance, Kallio Church is not just a house of prayer, but a popular tourist attraction too.
- Ride the rollercoasters, play some of the games and sample sweets at Linnanmaki Amusement Park. Linnanmaki Amusement Park.