- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Electra Palace Thessaloniki
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double or Twin Room (Internal View)
Superior Double Room, Sea View
Classic Double Room Single Use (Internal View)
Premium Double Room, City View
Classic Triple Room (Internal View)
Superior Triple Room, Sea View
Executive Double Room, City View
Executive Double Room, Sea View
Junior Suite, Sea View
About this area
Located in Thessaloniki, Electra Palace Thessaloniki is in the city center. Notable landmarks in the area include Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Insectopia and Waterland are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Thessaloniki travel guide
- Aristotelous Square - 4 min walk
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki - 5 min walk
- Cathedral of Saint Gregory Palamas - 5 min walk
- Church of Hagia Sophia - 7 min walk
- Church of Saint Demetrius - 11 min walk
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 25 min drive
- Orizontes — 1 min walk
About this property
Electra Palace Thessaloniki
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 92 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A beautiful hotel at a great location. Lots of eateries around. Traffic can be crowded during end of the work day. The roof top bar and restaurant is nice. Great service from the staff.