Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I stayed here with my husband and dog after my Lasik surgery. I decided to check in early before my surgery appointment (when I could still open my eyes and see) and was greeted with a friendly staff member who was helpful and understanding of my situation. The king size bed was incredibly comfortable ...
From the time you arrive at the desk till the time you leave you feel like you are at home with all the conveniences. Rooms are comfortable easy access to the pool area plus the breakfast is great and we especially like the breakfast nook in the tower area.
Room was clean. Smelled a little musty. Would be good to air it out. Cleaning staff had trouble understanding the English language. Front desk staff was great, as was the contential breakfast. We felt it was a good deal and would stay there again.
No complaints - didn't even charge their pet fee for our one night stay! Quiet - great walking area for the dog right behind. Quick check in. Loved the little kitchenette and if we were staying longer would have been very beneficial!
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Thief River Falls hotel! Choosing the right home away from home during your Northwest Minnesota holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Thief River Falls. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Thief River Falls accommodations even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- Northwest Minnesota is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Thief River Falls has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.1. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northwest Minnesota has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Thief River Falls is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 8% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?