Visiting Thung Song
Visitors can enjoy all that Thung Song has to offer including its parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Thung Song
- The closest major airport is in Nakhon Si Thammarat (NST), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trang (TST), 42.2 mi (67.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Thung Song
A couple of favorite places to visit are 6th Cycle Anniversary Commemoration Public Park and Khao Preedee Temple. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Thung Song. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Grand Southern Hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Thung Song can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sino @ThungSong is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Thung Song can enjoy access to free parking and free Internet.
- Metro Hotel & Spa is located within 3.4 mi (5.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Thung Song can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Thung Song
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Thung Song Junction Station or Thung Song Sai Yai Station. Thung Song may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Thung Song
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Thung Song is 3.07 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F