Visitors can enjoy all that Tilburg has to offer including the theme park, parks, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, entertainment choices, and riverfront. A top sight in the area is De Efteling.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Tilburg
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 53.7 mi (86.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tilburg
Favorite places to visit in the city include Scryption, Brabant Nature Museum, and De Pont Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dutch Textiles Museum and Koningshoeven.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Tilburg. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Auberge du Bonheur - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Bastion Hotel Tilburg - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Mercure Hotel Tilburg Centrum - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is De Efteling, 6.8 mi/11 km from the city center.
Getting Around Tilburg
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tilburg Station, Tilburg University Station, or Tilburg Reeshof Station. Tilburg might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Tilburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Tilburg gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F