Visitors can enjoy all that Tinn has to offer including the mountain views, ski areas, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and museums.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Tinn
- The closest major airport is in Notodden (NTB), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tinn
The city's natural beauty is on display at Gaustatoppen, Skinnarbu Lake Park, and Møsvatn. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rjukanbadet and Hardangervidda National Park Centre.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Skinnarbu Nasjonalparkhotell - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with an in-room sofa bed.
Dressing for Tinn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Tinn each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F