Find Hotels in Tiros
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Tiros will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 130 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tiros
Places to visit in the larger region include Tigani Beach, Tyros Beach, and Church of Leonidiou. Additionally, you'll find Monastery Agiou Nikolaou Sintzas and Monastery of Elona in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Tiros, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Orloff Resort is located 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the heart of Tiros. This 4-star apartment in Spetses Town features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Archontiko Chioti is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from central Tiros. This 4-star hotel in Leonidio features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Spetses Retreat Accommodation is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Tiros. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Spetses Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Tiros
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tiros is 37.05 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F