Those traveling to Tlapacoyan are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Xalapa, Veracruz (JAL-El Lencero), 38.7 mi (62.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tlapacoyan
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Jose María Mata Park, and Church of Saint John the Baptist. In the area, you'll also find Sanctuary of Carmen and Teziutlan Cathedral.
As you plan for your vacation to Tlapacoyan, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 12 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- HOTEL CENTRAL TEZIUTLAN is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Tlapacoyan. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Teziutlan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rancho El Paraiso de Ayotoxco is located 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from the heart of Tlapacoyan. This 2.5-star hotel in Ayotoxco de Guerrero features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- SUITES TEZIUTLAN is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the center of Tlapacoyan. This 3-star aparthotel in Teziutlan features free WiFi, free valet parking, and concierge services.
Dressing for Tlapacoyan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Tlapacoyan gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 58°F