Visitors can enjoy all that Tocksfors has to offer including the parks and shopping. In Tocksfors, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tocksfors
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tocksfors Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dalslands Canal and Tocksfors Church.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tocksfors, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Töcksfors is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Tocksfors. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Charlottenberg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Töcksfors is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the center of Tocksfors. This 3.5-star hotel in Arjang features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- 4 Star Holiday Home in Töcksfors is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from central Tocksfors. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Arvika can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tocksfors
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 51°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.61 inches of rain falls on Tocksfors each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F