Visitors to Tortoli are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, sporting events, and monuments. In Tortoli, there are 43 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tortoli
Notable city landmarks like Nuraghe S'Ortali 'e su Monti and San Gemiliano Tower might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Orri Beach, San Gemiliano Beach, and Porto Frailis Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cala Ginepro Beach and Port of Arbatax.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Tortoli. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Il Vecchio Mulino - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Arbatasar Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sa Contonera - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tortoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Tortoli each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F