Visitors can enjoy all that Tozeur has to offer including the local tours, waterfalls, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and museums.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Tozeur
- The closest major airport is in Tozeur (TOE-Nefta), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tozeur
Notable city landmarks like Corbeille of Nefta and Great Mosque of Sidi Salem might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dar Chrait Museum and Oasis Entrance Gate.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tozeur. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ras El Ain - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Tozeur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 103°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tozeur is 0.31 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F