Visitors can enjoy all that Tracadie has to offer including the spas, waterfront, and parks. The relaxing and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 4 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Caraquet
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NB (ZBF), 38 mi (61.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tracadie
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tracadie-Sheila Marina, Sentier NB Trail, and Historical Museum of Tracadie. Additionally, you'll find Club De Golf De Pokemouche and Oyster Museum in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Le Chateau d'Acadie - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tracadie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Tracadie gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 7°F