Visiting Abaco Islands
Travelers to Abaco Islands give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Coco Bay, Marsh Harbour, and Tahiti Beach.
- There are 200 hotels and other accommodations in Abaco Islands
- The closest major airport is in Treasure Cay (TCB), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marsh Harbour (MHH), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Abaco Islands
The city's cultural venues include Albert Lowe Museum and Wyannie Malone Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Coco Bay, Tahiti Beach, and Abaco Beach. Top activities include fishing and exploring the coral reef, while Marsh Harbour, Treasure Cay Golf Course, and Treasure Cay Marina are favorite sights to visit.
In Abaco Islands, there are 200 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hope Town Inn & Marina - This 3-star inn features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Hope Town Harbour Lodge an Ascend Hotel Collection - This 3.5-star resort features a private beach, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Abaco Islands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Abaco Islands gets about 51.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 65°F