Those traveling to Trebisacce are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trebisacce
Places to visit in the larger region include Sibaritide National Archaeological Museum, Archeological Park of Sybaris, and Gole Del Raganello. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your visit to Trebisacce, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Beautiful Villa With Private Pool, Quiet and Comfort. Sea View, + - 800m is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from central Trebisacce. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cassano allo Ionio can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Sibari Green Village is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Trebisacce. This 4-star hotel in Nova Siri features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Eco Resort Dei Siriti is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Trebisacce. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cerchiara di Calabria can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Trebisacce
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Trebisacce Station. Trebisacce might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Trebisacce
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Trebisacce is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and September are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F