Visitors can enjoy all that Trebnje has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trebnje
Notable city landmarks like Trebnje Castle and Church of St. Mary's Assumption might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Tariski Tower and Church of St John the Baptist in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Trebnje, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Galaksija Trebnje is located in the heart of Trebnje. This 3-star hotel in Trebnje features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Grad Otocec Relais & Châteaux is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Trebnje. This 5-star hotel in Otocec features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Dolenjc is located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of Trebnje. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Novo Mesto can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Trebnje
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Trebnje gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F