Visitors to Troisdorf are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include United Nations, Great St. Martin Church, and Wallraf-Richartz-Museum.
- You'll find 374 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cologne
- The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Troisdorf
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bilderbuchmuseum Burg Wissem and Aggua Troisdorf. In the area, you'll also find United Nations and Great St. Martin Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Troisdorf. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Das Kronprinz - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a library and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Cologne Troisdorf - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel Cologne Airport Troisdorf - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sieglar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, 11.3 mi/18.2 km from the city center, and Alter Markt, which is 11.3 mi/18.2 km away.
Getting Around Troisdorf
With so many ways to get around, exploring Troisdorf is a breeze. Head over to Spich S-Bahn to catch metro. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Troisdorf Station or Troisdorf Friedrich Wilhelmshuette Station.
Dressing for Troisdorf
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Troisdorf gets about 24.61 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F