Find Hotels in Tropical Lowlands
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2020
Visiting Tropical Lowlands
Visitors to Tropical Lowlands are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, bars, and archaeological sites. A top sight in the city is Plaza 24 de Septiembre. In Tropical Lowlands, there are 119 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tropical Lowlands
Cultural venues in the city include Cine Center, Plaza Principal San Jose de Chiquitos, and Ken Lee Ethno-Archaeological Museum. Attractions like Santa Cruz Zoo and AquaLand are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza 24 de Septiembre, Blacutt Square, and Pompeya Square.
In Tropical Lowlands, you'll be able to select from 119 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Hotel Santa Cruz - This 4-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Marriott Santa Cruz de la Sierra Hotel - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Cortez - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
More trip options
- Tropical Lowlands Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tropical Lowlands Airports
- Hotels near Popular Tropical Lowlands Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tropical Lowlands
- More Hotel Options in Tropical Lowlands
- More Popular Hotels in Bolivia
- Other Hotels near Tropical Lowlands, Bolivia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends