Find Hotels in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Tsim Sha Tsui hotels and places to stay
Visiting Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon
Tsim Sha Tsui is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its beautiful ocean views and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Nathan Road Shopping District, Harbour City, and Avenue of Stars. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, Tsim Sha Tsui has 255 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Tsim Sha Tsui, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Hotel ICON: 4.5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, steps from Hong Kong Coliseum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and proximity to shopping.
- The Peninsula Hong Kong: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 7 restaurants, and an indoor pool, steps from Nathan Road Shopping District. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
Tsim Sha Tsui may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Kowloon neighborhood for a place to stay. Jordan is a neighborhood known for its major shopping area, temples, and ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 81 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Hotel Stage: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and bar, steps from Jade Market. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and quiet location.
- CHI Residences 279: 3-star apartment with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi, and a business center, steps from Jade Market. Expedia travelers like this apartment's comfortable rooms and proximity to public transportation.
- Madera Hong Kong: 4-star hotel with a 24-hour fitness center, bar, and free WiFi, steps from Jade Market. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon
If you're looking forward to a day of shopping in Tsim Sha Tsui, consider iSQUARE, Nathan Road Shopping District, and K11 Shopping Mall, and pick out the perfect souvenir. Harbour City and Avenue of Stars are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Jordan to visit Nathan Road Shopping District, Jade Market, and Elements Shopping Mall. Other places worth visiting include Temple Street Night Market, Hong Kong International Hobby and Toy Museum, and Victoria Harbour.
Getting Around Tsim Sha Tsui and the Greater Kowloon Area
If you want to venture out of town, Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station. If you want to explore what's across the water, take a ferry from the port.