Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tubigon has to offer. There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tubigon
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Michael the Archangel Parish, St. Vincent Ferrer Church, and Calape Plaza. You'll also find Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church and Mag-Aso Falls in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Tubigon, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 83 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Kew Hotel is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the center of Tubigon. This 3.5-star hotel in Tagbilaran features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- The MetroCentre Hotel and Convention Center is 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from central Tubigon. This 3-star hotel in Tagbilaran features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bohol Tropics Resort is located 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of Tubigon. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Tagbilaran can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with cable TV. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Tubigon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Tubigon each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F