Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel's rooms and facilities are better than the pictures. The owners are great hosts and always ready to help you out. During high season the staff is short and you have to be patient for services, specially breakfast. However, is worth as breakfast is home-made and delicious. The hotel is outside ...
Good location, easy to walk to the main town square, restaurants and sights. Great parking area, nice rooms, clean and peaceful. Staff could have been friendlier, breakfast add-on was expensive, shower wasn't working well, fireplace was difficult to operate. Overall it was a pleasant stay, but I ...
They need some few improvements, but as it was explained they are a small operation. The people running are super nice. We arrived at night so we were allowed to checked-in and out the next day so we could enjoy more time in the town. Slight confusion in the number of peoole in the reservation, but ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Tunja accommodation! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Boyaca escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Tunja. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Tunja accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Boyaca is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Tunja has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Boyaca has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Tunja is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?