Visitors can enjoy all that Tupungato has to offer including the wineries, bars, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Tupungato
- The closest major airport is in Mendoza (MDZ-Governor Francisco Gabrielli Intl.), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tupungato
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tupungato City Hall and Tupungato Square. In the area, you'll also find Casa Palmero and Bodega Salentein.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Tupungato. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Chardonnay - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Auberge du Vin, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tupungato - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Tupungato
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tupungato is 22.05 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 40°F