Get an overview of this hotelLuxury apartment with outdoor pool and fitness center
Situated on the boardwalk, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Centro Tweed, Walkin' On Water Surf School, and The Strand. Twin Towns Uniting Church and Kirra Dive are also within 15 minutes.
An outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free apartment. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a conference center, WiFi in public areas, and spa services.
All 130 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Washers/dryers and furnished balconies are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Tweed Ultima features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Event facilities measuring 183 square feet (17 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury apartment also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Tweed Ultima is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 17
- Year Built 2008
- Free self parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 183
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 14.95 per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 14.95 per day )
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14.95 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Tweed Ultima
- Tweed Ultima Apartment
- Ultima Apartment
- Ultima Tweed
- Tweed Ultima Resort Gold Coast Hotel Tweed Heads
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.