- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mudjimba Beach
- 8 min walk
- Twin Waters Golf Club
- 14 min walk
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast)
- 5 min drive
- Maroochydore Beach
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Twin Waters, Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort Hotel is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Shoppers can check out Sunshine Plaza, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Mudjimba Beach and Mooloolaba Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and Aussie World. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Mudjimba Beach - 8 min walk
- Twin Waters Golf Club - 14 min walk
- Sunshine Coast Flyboard X-perience - 6 min drive
- Sunshine Plaza - 9 min drive
- Maroochydore Beach - 11 min drive
- Palmwoods Station - 20 min drive
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) - 5 min drive
- Nouveau Restaurant – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- SOLA – Poolside bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
- Deli Cafe – Open daily.
About this property
Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Resort Twin Waters
- Novotel Twin Waters
- Novotel Twin Waters Resort
- Twin Waters Novotel
- Twin Waters Novotel Resort
- Twin Waters Resort
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really disappointed with this hotel, not enough staff on to cope with the water activities so long waits in the morning whilst they sorted out a large rugby club bookings special activities, many of life jackets were broken, zips did not work so not suitable/dangerous for kids to use. The property does not have a full bar license 24, so my wife and I could not get a drink at 10.30pm on a Friday night as the staff had chosen to shut the bar which was disappointing and nothing available via room service. Disappointing and lets down the Novotel brand.