Visitors to Ulm are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments, and temples. A top sight in the area is Legoland.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Ulm
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 41.8 mi (67.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulm
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Ulm Cathedral. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Blautalcenter Ulm is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Legoland in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ulm. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- RiKu HOTEL Ulm - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Ulm - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Comfor Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Ulm
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Ulm Central Station, Ulm Ost Station, or Ulm-Söflingen Station. Ulm might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ulm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Ulm gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F