- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Owl and the Pussycat
Choose dates to view prices
Room (OTP Standard Room without Ocean View)
Signature Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Ocean View (1 Bedroom)
Design Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom, Terrace, Ocean View
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Ocean View
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Terrace, Ocean View
Signature Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchenette, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Unawatuna, Owl and the Pussycat is on the beach. Galle Fort is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Unawatuna Beach and Jungle Beach.Visit our Unawatuna travel guide
- Mihiripenna Beach - 1 min walk
- Dalawella Beach - 15 min walk
- Unawatuna Beach - 2 min drive
- Jungle Beach - 8 min drive
- Japanese Peace Pagoda - 9 min drive
- Midigama Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 108 min drive
- The Runcible Spoon — 1 min walk
About this property
Owl and the Pussycat
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50 (from 7 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 120
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 60 (from 7 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Oasis in Sri Lanka
The Owl and the Pussycat was the most amazing retreat. Every time we went out to explore local beaches or Galle we were more excited to return to the oasis that is OTP. The staff are wonderful and go out of their way to make sure guests are comfortable. I would go back to Sri Lanka just to stay at OTP again.