Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Unterspreewald has to offer. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Unterspreewald
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 40.6 mi (65.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Unterspreewald
Places to visit in the larger region include Tropical Islands Resort, Irrlandia, and Scharmuetzelsee. Additionally, you'll find Museum Baruther Glashuette and Windmühle Straupitz in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel - Zum goldenen Stern - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Unterspreewald
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Unterspreewald gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F