Find Hotels in Uyuni
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Uyuni are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Uyuni
- The closest major airport is in Uyuni (UYU), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Uyuni
The city's cultural venues include Archaeology and Anthropology Museum of the Southern Andes and Train Cemetery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clock Tower and Plaza Arce.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Uyuni. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Jardines de Uyuni - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Palacio de Sal - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hostal la Magia de Uyuni - This 2.5-star hostal features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its overall value and location.
Dressing for Uyuni
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Uyuni is 2.91 inches
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F