Travelers to Valderrobres will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Valderrobres, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valderrobres
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Valderrobres. In the area, you'll also find Fresneda Town Hall and Masmut Rocks.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Valderrobres. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Mas de la Costa is located in the heart of Valderrobres. This 4-star hotel in Valderrobres features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Observatorio de Aves Mas de Bunyol is located within 1 mi (1.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Valderrobres can enjoy access to free breakfast and a game room, along with an in-room MP3 dock.
- Hotel El Salt is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Valderrobres features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Valderrobres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Valderrobres gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 46°F