Visiting Valle de Sedano
Travelers to Valle de Sedano will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Valle de Sedano, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Valle de Sedano
A couple of favorite places to visit are Dolmen de Arnillas and Orbaneja del Castillo. Additionally, you'll find Dolmen La Cotorrita and Dolmen La Cabaña 1 in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Valle de Sedano, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 27 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- El Abrigaño del Cañon I y II is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the center of Valle de Sedano. This 4-star country house in Valle de Sedano features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Apartamento Rural La Puebla is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Valle de Sedano. Located in Orbaneja del Castillo, this 3-star apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- HQ La Galería Hotel-Restaurante is 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from central Valle de Sedano. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Burgos can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Valle de Sedano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Valle de Sedano is 1.10 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F