Travelers to Villadiego will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villadiego
Places to visit in the larger region include Menhir de Canto Hito, Menhir de Canto Hito, and San Esteban Church. In the area, you'll also find Dolmen La Cabaña 1 and Church of San Juan Bautista.
As you start planning for your getaway to Villadiego, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 93 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Silken Gran Teatro Burgos is 22 mi (35.4 km) from central Villadiego. This 4-star hotel in Burgos features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mesón del Cid is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the center of Villadiego. This 3-star hotel in Burgos features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Sercotel Corona de Castilla is located 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the heart of Villadiego. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Burgos can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Villadiego
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Villadiego is 1.02 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F