Visitors to Valledoria are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in Valledoria
- The closest major airport is in Alghero (AHO-Fertilia), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 36.4 mi (58.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Valledoria
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as San Pietro Beach and Baia delle Mimose Beach. In the area, you'll also find Poltu Biancu Beach and Baja Ostina Beach.
In Valledoria, there are 88 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Abbaidda Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Ariadimari Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Residence La Ciaccia - This 3-star residence features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Valledoria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Valledoria gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F