Travelers to Vase will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Karlstad (KSD), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vase
Places to visit in the larger region include Gustafsvik Manor, Alsters Mansion, and Karlstad University. Additionally, you'll find Kristinehamns Art Museum and Kristinehamns Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your trip to Vase, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 32 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Berg Säteri is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Vase. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Vase can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Elite Stadshotellet Karlstad is 13.7 mi (22 km) from the center of Vase. This 4-star hotel in Karlstad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Gustaf Fröding Hotel & Konferens is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from central Vase. This 3-star hotel in Karlstad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Vase
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Väse Station. Vase might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Vase
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Vase each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F