Top Hotels Near Veterans Memorial Park in Tuscaloosa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Veterans Memorial Park
Top Hotels Close to Veterans Memorial Park
Reviewed on Dec 4, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Veterans Memorial Park Hotel Guide
Choosing which sights to see on a vacation is never easy, but Veterans Memorial Park is one stop you'll be glad you put on your list.
It's located in Tuscaloosa, a drive of 90 miles from Montgomery, the state capital.
Stay within 2 miles of Veterans Memorial Park, with at least 19 establishments to choose from. Just 2 miles away is the Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa. The Courtyard Tuscaloosa by Marriott and the Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa-University, 2 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
Be a careful traveler and opt for one of the affordable accommodation options situated in the vicinity. Why not stroll over to the Masters Inn Tuscaloosa, which is 1 mile away, or the InTown Suites Tuscaloosa, which is 0.6 miles away?
One of the most wonderful parts about venturing here is that after you tour Veterans Memorial Park, the surrounding neighborhood still has a lot to offer. Pop into Panera Bread (1800 McFarland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa) and spark up a conversation with other travelers searching for their caffeine boost for the day. If the day is coming to a close, head to Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar (1701 McFarland Boulevard East Ste 187, Tuscaloosa) and loosen up with some drinks.
Other Places to Visit near Veterans Memorial ParkHere's a selection of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Veterans Memorial Park:
- Enjoy the sporting glory of past times at Paul W. Bryant Museum, fun for fans of all ages.
- Having long been a well-known monument in the local area, Denny Chimes has become a much-loved place to visit for architecture fans and regular folk alike.
- Have fun learning about the history of our planet as you take in the interactive exhibits and displays at Alabama Museum of Natural History.
- Lifelong bonds with friends and strong networks have been established for scores of years at University of Alabama. Observe the continuation of this culture during a tour.
- The Sips n Strokes is a community facility that offers a broad range of functions and displays, including local art displays, live performances and workshops.