Visitors can enjoy all that Villeta has to offer including the parks and monuments. Top sights in the area include Monserrate, Plaza de Bolivar, and Bogota Botanical Garden.
- You'll find 728 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bogota
- The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Villeta
Favorite places to visit in the city include Panela Square, Villeta Central Park, and Church of St. Michael the Archangel. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Villeta. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Mandala Hotel Concept is located in the heart of Villeta. This 3-star hotel in Villeta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Casa Blanca Villeta is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Villeta can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Finca Boutique Buenos Aires is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Villeta can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Villeta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 3.78 inches of rain falls on Villeta each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 62°F