Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and rooftop terrace
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Pereira hotel is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Lucy Tejada Cultural Center and Boliz. Victoria Shopping Mall and Parque Arboleda are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a rooftop terrace, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 11 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Other amenities available to guests include furnished patios, 24-hour room service, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Don Alfonso
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Don Alfonso has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1948
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Furnished patio
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bermeo - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 8000 for adults and COP 8000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 13 (roundtrip), (from 10 to 10 years old)
- Late check-out fee: COP 30000
- Don Alfonso Hotel
- Don Alfonso Pereira
- Hotel Don Alfonso
- Hotel Don Alfonso Pereira
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.