Find Hotels in Virginia
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $56
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visitors to Virginia are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include AAMI Stadium, Adelaide Oval, and Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
- You'll find 437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Virginia
AAMI Stadium, Adelaide Oval, and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Adelaide Festival Centre and Government House.
As you plan for your vacation to Virginia, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 245 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is located 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Virginia. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Virginia. This 4.5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Adelaide Rockford is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the center of Virginia. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include National Wine Centre of Australia, 17.8 mi/28.6 km from the heart of the city, and Art Gallery of South Australia, which is 17.8 mi/28.7 km away.
Dressing for Virginia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Virginia gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F