Visitors to Vypin are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Vypin
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vypin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Cherai Beach. You'll also find Bolgatty Palace and Changampuzha Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Vypin. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- PJ Princess Regency - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Cherai Beach Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Vypin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Vypin gets about 121.50 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F