Imagine yourself in a new city: you probably picture yourself sauntering around downtown, gazing up at the lovely environment or the buildings wherever you look. However, Warnemunde Lighthouse is one attraction you are prepared for in particular. Now is the day to tick it off your must-see list.
Warnemunde Lighthouse Hotels
Hotels near Warnemunde Lighthouse
Warnemunde Lighthouse should feature on every to-do list. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you stop by the great spot.
It is located in Rostock. If you plan to visit Berlin, the capital city, you'll just have to travel 120 miles.
If you have your heart set on staying within 2 miles of Warnemunde Lighthouse, there are 15 hotels to choose from. Just 0.6 miles away is the Hotel Neptun. The Yachthafenresidenz Hohe Duene and the Best Western Hanse Hotel Warnemuende, 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, are also recommended.
Looking for a place to stay which won't leave you out of pocket? As luck would have it, there is a generous selection of well-priced hotels in the area. Positioned 0.4 miles away is the Hotel Am Leuchtturm, but you might also like to look into the Kurparkhotel Warnemuende if you want a choice. It's 0.7 miles away.
If you want to stay somewhere that you can blissfully describe to your loved ones when you return home, you'll be glad to know that there are a few prestigious upmarket establishments nearby. You should check out the latest specials at the Park-Hotel Hübner (0.5 miles away) or the Strand-Hotel Hübner (0.5 miles away).
Before you go to Warnemunde Lighthouse, grab a coffee at Classic Café Röntgen I Warnemünde (Seestraße 5, Rostock-Warnemünde). Later on, reminisce over the day's excursions with a substantial meal at Teepott - Restaurant / Frisches von der Ostseeküste (Seepromenade 1, Rostock).
When you've finished checking out Warnemunde Lighthouse, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Warnemunde Beach is the perfect destination for a family day out. The little ones can play on the shore, keep an eye out for wildlife and enjoy a splash when it's sunny and warm.
- Hop on deck at Shipbuilding and Maritime Museum to enjoy a journey into this region's maritime history.
- Take the time to see IGA Park, where you can immerse yourself in the natural surrounds and inhale the clean air.
- A unique collection of travelers and professionals meet for events and conferences at Neue Messe Rostock. Cast your eye over the schedule of events to see if anything interesting lines up with your getaway.
- Rostock Art Museum is a fascinating place to visit for anyone who appreciates art.
The rail transport terminal, Warnemünde, Bahnhof, is located 0.7 miles away from Warnemunde Lighthouse, making the metro a convenient way to go.
Expedia's hotels in Warnemuende deliver all that you require, so you can be sure to have locations near Warnemunde Lighthouse that you'll enjoy. Start going lots of sightseers visit to really get away from everyday life. You can rest easy once it's time to make your reservation, too: visitors of all manner would suggest their Warnemuende hotel to an associate. Need help making a decision? Discover all the insider info you could ever want.
- You'll get it here if you want room comfort as well as neatness.
- Fitting for such a magnificent monument, the staff at lodging near Warnemunde Lighthouse go beyond all expectations.
- You'll find lodging in Warnemuende are always ready to welcome you into orderly and neat rooms.
We see your desired spot in your future with Expedia's excellent registry of hotels near Warnemunde Lighthouse.
Learn About Warnemuende
Once you've realized Warnemunde Lighthouse, you'll still have things to see and do in Warnemuende.
- Be cultured about Warnemuende's history, then head out on the town to end your day with a bang.
- Take some hours to plan some activities, and you'll soon also see Warnemuende knows many things about specialized assistance.
- In order to really experience everything on offer in the district, read about some fun near Warnemuende.
Paying a visit to Warnemuende is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Warnemunde Lighthouse. Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few all-new selfies!